Sunday, August 19, 2012

Comic Market 82: Men 120 Percent / 綿120パーセント / Menyoujan

Not at all certain how she can deem this acceptable behavior, but it looks like Yui Kotegawa from To Love-Ru has taken the lead role in Men 120 Percent's Comic Market 82 release, Tastyui.

Image from Akibadaisuki.jp
I first discovered this circle by happenstance--when I was in Osaka last year buying every NiseMIDIdoronokai release I could find, I came across the stack of new releases in Melonbooks, and was immediately drawn to the circle's hot-off-the-presses K-On! parody Mio Onduty and its predecessor, Azus@ttack, and loved the full-color art in the huge, A4-sized books.  Not a new purchase for me, and I'm somewhat disappointed in the choice of coupling, but I'll keep my eyes out for a secondhand copy for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment